This course is being delivered by the Atlantic Aviation Institute – an EASA approved Part 147 Training Organisation.
Delivered by Atlantic Aviation Group‘s Technical Services Director Michael Byrt, this course will provide the participants with detailed understanding of Part M EASA regulations, Air Legislation and a detailed look at the structure of CAMO, expositions and contracts.
- Air Legislation – covering full syllabus of B1 and B2, Part – 66 Module 10 Air Legislation, candidates will have the option to take the Part – 66 Module 10 examination
- Part M EASA Regulations; taking a closer look at the specific requirements of Part M Subpart G and I
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations. A detailed look at the structure of CAMO, Expositions and contracts
- Maintenance Programmes
- Aircraft Technical Records
- Introduction to Aircraft Leasing
- Aircraft Transitions and the role of the Technical Representative
- Aircraft Modifications / Part 21 Design
No exam requirements. This module is assignment based, you will be required to complete two assignments.
Certificate of Training from the Atlantic Aviation Institute – An EASA approved Part 147 training institute.
Price Per Participant:
Skillnet Funding of 20% will apply for participants whose companies are sponsoring the programme.
Instructor led classroom presentation.
10 weeks, 3 hrs each week.
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Dates for 2020 to be confirmed. Email email@example.com to register your interest.
Please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to keep up to date with programme announcements.
Contact Aileen Cherry at the Atlantic Aviation Institute for more information on how to apply
- Telephone: 061 717 726
- Mobile: 087 740 76 31
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org