This course is being delivered by the Atlantic Aviation Institute – an EASA approved Part 147 Training Organisation.
Delivered by Atlantic Aviation Group‘s Technical Services Director Michael Byrt, this course will provide the participants with detailed understanding of Part M EASA regulations, Air Legislation and a detailed look at the structure of CAMO, expositions and contracts.
- Air Legislation – covering full syllabus of B1 and B2, Part – 66 Module 10 Air Legislation, candidates will have the option to take the Part – 66 Module 10 examination
- Part M EASA Regulations; taking a closer look at the specific requirements of Part M Subpart G and I
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations. A detailed look at the structure of CAMO, Expositions and contracts
- Maintenance Programmes
- Aircraft Technical Records
- Introduction to Aircraft Leasing
- Aircraft Transitions and the role of the Technical Representative
- Aircraft Modifications / Part 21 Design
No exam requirements. This module is assignment based, you will be required to complete two assignments.
Certificate of Training from the Atlantic Aviation Institute – An EASA approved Part 147 training institute.
Price Per Participant:
Instructor led classroom presentation.
10 weeks, 3 hrs each week.
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Dates for 2019 to be confirmed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Contact Aileen Cherry at the Atlantic Aviation Institute for more information on how to apply
- Telephone: 061 717 726
- Mobile: 087 740 76 31
- Email: email@example.com