A very successful Breakfast Briefing was held at the Atlantic Aviation Institute on August 16th to discuss the new Level 7 Diploma in Management and Level 6 Certificate in Management in conjunction with the University of Limerick and Shannon Chamber of Commerce.
Leading the briefing was Course Director Yvonne Delaney, from the University of Limerick Kemmy Business School, who gave attendee’s a very informative presentation on the course content and the benefits of developing participants managerial competencies and skills.
Commenting on the new courses Mrs Delaney said, “As Course Director, I am very excited to be part of the one-year Diploma in Management provided by the Atlantic Aviation Institute and Kemmy Business School. This is a really great opportunity in the Mid-West for Middle Management to reinforce their experiential management skills along with obtaining an academic qualification in management.”
On completion of the programme participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate core management principles and theories
- Apply a range of management skills and techniques to manage themselves and their teams more effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to utilise social confidence, interpersonal skills and personal organisational skills in a wide range of settings
- Control stress and work-life balance
- Appreciate the impact of the economic environment upon the organisation.
The Diploma begins this September and will be delivered at the Atlantic Aviation Institute in Shannon by the University of Limerick Kemmy Business School.
For more information or to book a place, contact Aileen Cherry on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 717726 / 087 7407631