Job Title: EASA CAT A Training Instructor.
Location: Atlantic Aviation Institute (AAI), Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare.
Reports to: Director of Atlantic Aviation Institute.
Apply: To apply please forward a cover letter and an up to date CV to Caoimhe O Donnell, email@example.com by Friday 2nd March.
Due to the continued growth within the business, Atlantic Aviation Institute are keen to welcome new contract Technical Training Instructors to our team of aviation training experts.
AAI is now sourcing a number of Technical Training Instructors to join our dynamic, professional yet very friendly team, based in Shannon. The core responsibility will be to support the delivery of the EASA CAT A Maintenance training programme for Irish and International students. We will be delivering 3 programmes this year, in March, June & September and these positions will be on a contract basis.
If you have an aviation or teaching background or are a highly experienced aviation mechanic/engineer interested in teaching and transferring your knowledge, then this opportunity could be for you. If you are interested in delivering theoretical and practical training, course development and more, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will hold a recognised apprenticeship in aviation maintenance, hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Licence or Company Approval or relevant academic teaching qualification of a technical discipline and also possess:
- Minimum 6 years aircraft maintenance industry experience
- Competency with various IT programmes including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Solid communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- The ability to develop and deliver engaging training for a variety of audiences
- The ability to motivate and inspire a group through learning
A Train the Trainer qualification is desirable, but suitable candidates maybe offered training in this area to aid their professional development in the technical training field.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
Duties will include the development, preparation and delivery of the EASA CAT A technical training course, maintaining a high standard of instruction in accordance with our current instructional techniques and procedures.
COMPANY ATTITUDES & BEHAVIOURS
- Demonstrate behaviour in accordance with Atlantic Aviation Group Business Ethics and Protection policy in all Company business dealings and decisions
- Demonstrates and is passionate about delivering customer solutions. Aware of customer needs; makes decisions with customer in mind and builds strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-driven, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy working as part of a small team
- Proven ability to manage time & workloads for maximum efficiency
- Trustworthy & ethical, follows through in all areas; accepts and delivers on responsibilities and requires others to follow through on commitments
- Logical, systematic and methodical in working through a plan or problem. Provides solid research on which to base decisions and establishes process for workflow
- Generates new ideas and solutions from self and others. An ability and desire to go beyond the familiar
- Trust – We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do
- Committed to Excellence – We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond
- Ambitious – We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination
- Agile – We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better
- Fun – We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace
- Customer Centric – We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them
- People Focused – We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other
To apply please forward a cover letter and an up to date CV to Caoimhe O Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd March